Monday, September 8, 2008

Boycott US Weekly

I'm boycotting US Weekly, like I heard someone say today, I can read whatever I need to in that magazine while waiting in line at the grocery check out! It is never enough substance than a quick read anyway!

SO....check out this SITE. Contact their advertisers. Cancel your subscription if you are outraged! I'm outraged! I plan on emailing all the advertisers on the list!

US Weekly not only did not fact check, it is an obvious hit job.

Michelle Malkin read page 4 & 5 of the issue regarding Michelle Obama's style. Check it out HERE. How much do all those fancy outfits cost anyway? I'm sure way more than I, an average citizen, could afford. Yet, they are suppose to be the down to earth family. Okay, sure. Shop at Target and then we can talk!

More interesting reads:

No comments: