Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Does the context matter???

Obama poked fun of McCain and Palin's new "change" mantra.

"You can put lipstick on a pig," he said as the crowd cheered. "It's still a pig."

"You can wrap an old fish in a piece of paper called change. It's still gonna stink."

"We've had enough of the same old thing."

Does it matter what he meant by this? Sounds like a pretty negative attack to me!

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0908/Obama_Lipstick_on_a_pig.html


You DECIDE:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an ass$*%&. I suggest ALL WOMEN SEND OBAMA OUR LIPSTICK!!!!

Send him a message that we are voting for Palin. What a sexist PIG!!! I recall the middle finger itch by him regarding Hillary, too.

Well Obama as you say - "WORDS DO MATTER.!"

You are going to LOSE BIG TIME AMONG WOMEN.

Megan
Hillary supporter voting for Palin

moms4palin said...

I was also going to vote for Hillary even though I was a staunch conservative because I wasn't happy with McCain and I def don't want someone who is calling women pigs to be elected! What's a good address to mail it to him? I will!!!