Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Messiah?

For those of you "scared" of Sarah Palin, the fact that Obama supporters believe he is the Messiah is scary to me. Scare anyone else?



"You are the instruments that God is going to use to bring about universal change, and that is why Barack has captured the youth. And he has involved young people in a political process that they didn't care anything about. That's a sign. When the Messiah speaks, the youth will hear, and the Messiah is absolutely speaking."

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I have just read through almost of the blogs (couldn't stop reading and my waffles burnt) and I applaud you. I am not a mom, but I do support Palin. I am pro-choice but I do not let that interfere with my selection of candidates. I can understand why people look towards Obama for hope, but I do not have faith in him to do anything for this country. I'm only 24 years old, so I am still kind of new to the presidential election hubbub, and I'm still seeking as much information as possible. I believe in Sarah Palin. To all of you that don't please don't dare call me ignorant.

cumiskeyfamilyblog said...

You're a Christian. You aren't supposed to be "scared".